Tuesday 6 December 2011

Trolley Rage! I hate shopping!

Walking around my local supermarket, I didn't realise how competitive and dangerous people can become, all to get a bargain. It was trolley against trolley as these people were just oblivious to anyone around them, all they could focus on was the sale rail.

I always thought that we lived in a civilised society, I think I must have been wrong. The sight of these people shoving and pushing each other so that could grab a handful of cheaper clothing was nothing short of embarrassing. Scavengers, that's what they were, every single one of them. The shop manager must have sat in his office, watching these people on the shops security cameras laughing his socks off at their desperate scavenging.

For me when I need to go shopping, I go straight in get what I want and get out of the shop. If I can get something a bit cheaper that's great, but I wouldn't degrade myself like these people did to get myself at the front of the queue for a bargain.

1 comment:

  1. Well said grumpy. These people are a pain in the backside. When the pushing and shoving does not work they just resort to whining about how it is everyone elses fault that they did not get the bargain they wanted.

    ReplyDelete